Inpatient PHP (Partial Hospitalization) Program
At this level of care, we are providing a safe and supportive environment for the client to get comfortable with their treatment setting. They will start to learn about what addiction truly is and what causes it. Our clients begin to identify what is causing their addiction and formulate a plan as to how to eliminate it. This is all done with their licensed therapist.
Families are also a part of this treatment process if approved by the client. Family members have the opportunity to learn about their loved one’s addiction and also have the chance to share how their loved one’s addiction has impacted their lives.
What’s Included in Our PHP Program?
- First stage of the treatment process after detox (safe-zone stage)
- Weekly Adventure Outings
- Requires the most attention at this level of care, behavioral health techs and supporting staff 24-7, housing provided
- There is 20-25 (3-5 hours per day) hours of clinical services per week. These consist of groups and Individual sessions (2 per week)
- Transportation to and from any/all clinical services, meetings, appointments
- Grocery Shopping
- Weekly drug/alcohol screenings
Your Insurance May Cover The Cost of Treatment
We work with a wide variety of Insurance carriers to help with the financing of your treatment.