IOP (Intensive Outpatient)
At this level of care the clients generally have 90+ days clean and sober. The client is getting ready to transition out of treatment. They are still seeing their therapist once per week and attending one or two groups per week.
They are almost ready to put all of their tools learned to work and live a life without drugs and alcohol.
- Third stage in the treatment process (Transitional stage)
- Getting ready to transition fully back into society and utilize all the tools learned to maintain their sobriety
- 6-9 hours of clinical services required each week with the option to attend more if necessary.
- One individual session per week
- Transportation provided for all clinical services if needed
- Sober Living optional but strongly encouraged
- Weekly drug/alcohol screenings
- Life Skills including resume building, interview techniques, job search, budgeting etc.